Tonight We Ride
Tonight We Ride is the best name for a hardcore band ever (thanks to Mattie) and I hope that it is put to use soon.
I met with the Green Party candidate for MN Governor today. The meet and greet was interesting and it was fun to see the different people that turned out. I think Ken Pentel has some excellent ideas, particularly making MN an organic state, single-payer health care, and taking the money out of politics.
soccer tonight, and The Black Dahlia.
support true cost pricing. ride your bike. burn an SUV.
I met with the Green Party candidate for MN Governor today. The meet and greet was interesting and it was fun to see the different people that turned out. I think Ken Pentel has some excellent ideas, particularly making MN an organic state, single-payer health care, and taking the money out of politics.
soccer tonight, and The Black Dahlia.
support true cost pricing. ride your bike. burn an SUV.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home